Current Version: 4.4
Requires Android: 2.1 and up
WP7 Notifications displays your device’s notifications like a WP7 phone.
With WP7 Notifications you can greatly improve the way your device displays notifications, with a Windows Phone look.
* If you have any question or suggestion, please use our feedback page here : https://getsatisfaction.com/productigeeky.
The service :
* To work properly, WP7 Notifications requires that you activate the accessibility service “WP7 Notifications” (accessibility services are currently the only way to process user notifications on the Android OS).
* You then have to use the “Monitoring” section to choose which apps should raise notifications, and how.
* Status bar notifications must be enabled in the monitored apps for the banners to appear properly.
How to use it :
* Click on the notification to launch it
* Swipe it to the right to dismiss it
* Swipe to the left to clear all upcoming notifications from the same app/contact
Note that dismissing the notification won’t remove it from the status bar (the Android OS doesn’t currently allow to manually remove 3rd party apps notifications from the status bar).
If you use a custom lockscreen app such as MagicLocker or WidgetLocker, or if you use the stock Android 4 ICS lockscreen, the notifications will show up above your lockscreen.
Plus version :
* You can set individual parameters for each app
* You can choose the color for the notification
* You can choose the text color for the notification
* You can choose the action when you do a left or right swipe on the banner
* You can disable clicks
* You can hide the icon
* You can set custom vibration patterns
* You can display a shadow below (or above) the banner
* You can set quiet hours
* You can use reminders
* You can use privacy options
Relevant keywords :
wp7 7 windows phone metro ui beta popup pop up pop-up banner alert whatsapp facebook messaging twitter skype missed calls messenger google voice mms sms k9 k-9 talk friendcaster trillian go viber notify notifier
WP7 Notifications Plus 4.4 on Google Play
Download via Email:
WP7 Notifications Plus 4.4
Tutorials:HOW TO Install APK Files on Android Device?