Current Version: 2.3.2
Requires Android: 1.6 and up
- Fix possible crash when modifying custom color scheme.
- Image is scaled proportionally rather than always filling the entire screen. This eliminates stretching and improves performance.
- Removed low quality display mode; it’s no faster than medium.
- Added low quality video recording mode, which records every other row and column. This can increase the recording rate, especially on tablets and high-resolution phones.
- Added “rain” to Matrix effect.
See real-time wireframe outlines of what your camera is pointing at.
WireGoggles displays real-time wireframe outlines of what your camera sees. Choose from 20 color schemes or create your own, and save pictures and videos to your SD card. Works best on devices like the Nexus One or faster.
Supports front-facing cameras on Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) or later.
WireGoggles can record and play back videos with audio, and export them to WebM format. WebM files can be viewed in the Chrome and Firefox web browsers, as well as media players such as VLC. After exporting, you can email the resulting WebM file to yourself or others, and in Android 2.3 or later you can upload it directly to your YouTube account.
Please email if you encounter any problems.
WireGoggles 2.3.2 on Google Play
Download via Email: