Requires Android:1.5 and up
# Prius PID fixes
# Samsung / HTC bluetooth crash/hang workaround (option in the general settings)
# New Graphing activity!
# Send screenshots
# Unit fixes (C to F)
# CO2 emissions reading
Measure your Torque and BHP,
Find and clear faults,
View data in Google Earth!
See what your car is doing in realtime, get fault codes, car performance, sensor data and more!
Torque is a vehicle / car performance / diagnostics tool that uses an OBD II Bluetooth adapter to connect to your OBD2 engine management / ECU
Layout your own dashboard with the widgets / gauges you want!
It can use the GPS to provide tracker logs with engine logging so you can see what you were doing at any point in time
It can also show and reset a DTC / CEL / fault code like a scantool.
Torque also features:
* Dyno / Dynomometer and Horsepower/HP & Torque
* 0-60 timings – more accurate than just using plain old GPS – see how fast your car is (or truck )
* CO2 emissions readout
* Customisable dashboards
* Video your journey using the Track Recorder plugin with onscreen OBDII data overlay – a black box for you car/truck!
* Send GPS tagged tweets directly to twitter (for example if you are going on a road trip)
* Massive fault code database for allowing lookup of fault codes from many different manufacturers
* Theme support (choose from different themes to change the look of your dashboard)
* Send logging information to web or email CSV/KML for analysis via excel / openoffice
* Heads up display / HUD mode for night time driving
* Compass (GPS Based) that won’t suffer magnetic interference
* GPS Speedometer/Tracking and realtime web upload capability – see what you were doing and your engine, at a point in time
* Turbo boost feature for vehicles that support MAP and MAF sensors (VW / Audi / Seat etc supported)
* Alarms and warnings (for example if your coolant temperature goes over 120C whilst driving) with voice/speech overlay
* AIDL API for connecting third party apps, A simple Telnet interface for developers to talk to the adapter, and an OBD scanner.
* Works on tablet devices like the Motorola Xoom, Dell Streak, and Samsung Galaxy Tab
Works on any vehicle that supports the OBD 2 standard (most vehicles built after 2000, but can work for vehicles as far back as 1996) – if in doubt check with your manufacturer first or look for ‘OBD2′ on written on a big white label in your engine bay
Works on vehicles made by Ford, GM/Vauxhall/Opel, Chrysler, Mercedes, Volkswagen, Audi, Jaguar, Citroen, Peugoet, Skoda, Kia, Mazda, Lexus, Daewoo, Renault, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Honda, Hyundai, BMW, Toyota, Seat, Dodge, Jeep, Pontiac and many more vehicle makes, European, US, Far East, etc. Some vehicle ECUs may support more/less features than others.
The app needs a Bluetooth OBD2 adapter to work. The adapter is small and plugs into the diagnostics socket on the car which gives your phone access. You can find a list of adapters on: http://torque-bhp.com/wiki/Bluetooth_Adapters (Garmin EcoRoute HD adapters not supported).
If you buy one of the cheap china OBD2 bluetooth adapters from ebay/amazon, then make sure you have a good returns policy with the seller as quite a few of the cheap units are defective and ‘stop working’/etc. If you have a Ford, avoid the cheap ebay adapters as a considerable number of the clone ELM327 adapters have broken J1850-PWM (Ford protocol) support.
Some of the best reliable OBD2 adapters are the Scantool.net adapter, the OBDKey adapter, and PLX Devices Kiwi Bluetooth, ELM327 and other ELM adapters are supported – search on google for where to get them!
More features added every release – there are forums at http://torque-bhp.com/forums/ – if you want something added then let me know and I’ll try to add it if it is possible! Vehicle ECUs vary in the amount of sensors supported
*PLEASE NOTE!* Any reports of hanging or reboots after quitting the app is due to a bug in HTC devices and Galaxy Tab,this can be triggered by using the Pandora/Vlingo/Other BT apps. Disabling Pandoras new bluetooth settings fixes the problem, but HTC/Samsung need to release a fix. Please contact their support and request a fix, Thanks!Barcode Scanner
Download Torque 1.4.89 apk
Tutorials:HOW TO Install APK Files on Android Device?