Current Version: 188.8.131.52
Requires Android: 2.2 and up
Capture photos and panoramas like a pro with the ProCapture camera app.
ProCapture adds advanced features to the Android camera experience. Multiple advanced camera shooting modes supported: Timer, Burst, Reduced Noise, Wide Shot and Panorama.
Free version available with limited output resolution and no touch-to-focus. TRY IT FIRST!
Some options cannot be changed if you use a Scene Mode other than “Auto”
Touch-to-focus only supported on Android 4.0+
Please note that this camera app is not for video capture.
- Panorama mode automatically links together up to 12 photos to produce a high resolution panoramic image providing the ability to zoom in on small details. Output panorama has the highest resolution and best quality among competitors (depends on device memory).
- Wide Shot mode automatically links together 3 photos to produce a high resolution wide image.
- Reduced Noise mode captures 2 photos and combines them in order to reduce camera noise in the photo by about 30%.
- Shoot better photos with 2 different on-screen camera composition aids: grid and Fibonacci spiral.
- Real-time on-screen histogram helps you get better exposed photos.
- Simple UI with easy access to all camera features.
- On-screen remaining photos indicator.
- Ability to configure volume buttons for zoom or photo capture.
- Save to internal or external storage (please email us if external storage is not supported on your phone).
Please email us in case you encounter any problem.
ProCapture – Camera & Panorama 184.108.40.206 on Google Play
Download via Email:
ProCapture – Camera & Panorama 220.127.116.11
Tutorials:HOW TO Install APK Files on Android Device?