Require Android:2.1 and up
- popular crashes fixed
- it is now possible to specify text color for most of the tiles
Ad-free version of Launcher 7.
The Winphone 7 lookalike launcher, almost like the real thing and in some ways even better!
Version 18.104.22.168 notification: if you find rendering error, email me with screenshot and I will try to fix the issue ASAP.
- 1×1, 2×1 and 1×2 tiles with configurable colors
- Widgets in a tile! (provided that widget fits)
- Almost real like tile animation
- Almost real like tile re-arrange mode
- Almost real like status bar
- Animated contacts tile (supports G+ synced contacts)
- Pinnable contact-tile which animates like the real phone
- Folder tiles
- Webpage tiles
- Filterable application list
- Stock wp7-like colors and color selection
- Initial setup may be broken depending on your phone manufacturer, you probably need to replace the tiles
- To add new application to main screen, long press on an application in application drawer and select “pin to home screen”
- Filtered apps can be restored from the launcher settings fitered apps page
- Tiles can be made transparent by adjusting the alpha value from the horizontal bar on the color selector
- All bitmaps must fit inside 48 megabyte heap (high-end phones, lower-end phones even less than that), so don’t try to use too many 25 megabyte bitmaps on your tiles or you will see FC.
- Gmail tile will not work anymore, use Mail tile instead
- By default WP7 statusbar shows icons only if you touch it. You can adjust the functionality from statusbar options
- “Smaller tiles” will make 1×1 tile to 172×172 pixels in HDPI resolution. I managed to measure the tiles wrong when I started developing L7 and tiles have been too big ever since. 172×172 tiles seem to be faster too, so I suggest you to try them!
- folder of contacts tile
- revamp the application icon addition (allow text color selection etc)
- App integration (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- two-sided tiles
- cropping tool to make custom bitmap selection easier
android.permission.READ_SMS – SMS tile
READ_CONTACTS – contacts tile
INTERNET – ads <3
GET_ACCOUNTS – calendar tile
READ_GMAIL – gmail tile (2.2+2.1)
READ_CALENDAR – calendar tile
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE – backup/restore
CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE – statusbar
READ_PHONE_STATE – statusbar
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE – statusbar
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE – statusbar
as copyright,only market link;Download via Google Play:
Launcher 7 – Donate 22.214.171.124 on Google Play
Tutorials:HOW TO Install APK Files on Android Device?