Current Version: 5.5.1
Requires Android: 2.2 and up
Without it, you are played by games; with it, you play games in your own rules!
“Game Guardian” is a game hack/alteration tool. With it, you can modify money, HP, SP, and much more. You can enjoy the fun part of a game without suffering from its unseasonable design.
** ROOT ONLY **
This tool only works in rooted devices!!
Bug report and usage Q&A:
4/16 Forum: http://www.gameguardian.net
I really appreciate your help.
1. Search game value with precise number.
2. Search game value with vague instructions, e.g. larger or smaller.
3. Lock the game value to a fixed number.
4. Save/Load the managed list.
5. Touch Guardian sprite to bring up the tool during gaming.
6. Change game speed.
Enjoy playing games in your own way!
Key words: game cheat, game cheating, memory edit, memory modify, crack, hack
* Enhance anti-detection functionality.
* Add “Enable Lock Function” descriptions back.
* Avoid memory-hack-APP detection.
* Raise GG priority to prevent from being killed.
* Re-layout the UI.
* Make service running foreground to prevent from being killed. (NG)
* Add memory browser/editor.
* Add search range configuration.
* Fix unstoppable progress dialog bug.
* Add time-out for progress dialog.
* Add speed control functionality!!
* Adjust searching criteria to improve performance.
* Fix bugs introducing from 3.3.1. Revert the searching criteria for Android 2.2 ~ 3.2.
* Add “Stop Guardian Service” button in “Config Guardian Icon” dialog.
* Raise GG service priority to avoid being killed by low memory killer. (NG)
* The memory layout is changed in ICS. Revise corresponding searching criteria.
* Add “Opacity” and “Vanishing Time” configurations.
* The memory naming rule of DVM is changed from Android 2.2 to Android 2.3.3 (in my device, Droid 2). I have to make corresponding modifications to successfully search the address.
GameGuardian (ROOT ONLY) 5.5.1 on Google Play
Download GameGuardian (ROOT ONLY) 5.5.1